Thanksgiving, USA for UNHCR is
participating in a new tradition: GIVING
TUESDAY. Tuesday, November 27th is
a day for all of us all to make a small but heartfelt
contribution to give something back.
the spirit of giving, we were
hoping to raise $21,450 by midnight on November 27th – enough money to
the most basic supplies for for 50
families to begin rebuilding their lives.
almost did it… but we are just a few thousand dollars
short. So we're extending the deadline until midnight tonight!
you help us reach
our goal today?
Here's what we need to provide
for each family:
- Jerry cans to carry clean water: $4 per
- Kitchen sets so moms can make dinner: $20 per family
- Mosquito nets for healthy sleep: $55 per
- Warm blankets and sleeping mats: $100 per
- Weatherproof “home” (a tent shelter): $345 per family
don’t have to give thousands to make a lifesaving difference.
The small gifts are the ones that are changing the world….